Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Trader Joe's Deli. VERY nutritions and just as yummy!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag edamame, pods or 1 (16 ounce) cancooked soybeans
- 8 ounces sweet corn, drained
- 8 ounces finely chopped mushrooms, cooked
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries (soaked in apple juice or water or 1/4 cup cranberry sauce)
- 1⁄8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄8 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener, to taste
- steam edemame as directed on package.
- remove shells (DO NOT EAT THEM).
- Add to chopped roasted red pepper sliced into 1/2 in squares.
- Add to FIne chopped and cooked mushrooms.
- For Dressing:.
- combine cranberries with 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar.
- ADD 1/8 cup Rice wine vinegar.
- ADD 1/8 cup sesame oil.
- ADD 1/8 cup canola oil.
- ADD 1 T sugar, garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- ADD water as needed to thin.
- Mix dressing ingredients well and pour over salad ingredients.
- Let sit several hours before serving.