Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Mom's Spiral Recipe Notebook
Make and share this Sweet Dough (Breakfast Rolls) recipe from Food.com.
- Scald milk.
- Add sugar & salt.
- Add yeast softened in 1/4 cup warm water.
- Beat eggs & add 1/2 the flour.
- Add remainder of flour.
- Put dough in a greased bowl and let rise until double in bulk.
- Punch down.
- Roll out on floured board.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar.
- Roll into a long roll.
- Cut off with a sharp knife into 2 inch strips.
- Place these in a greased baking dish or cupcake tins.
- Let them rise again.
- Bake in oven at 425 degrees.
- 15-25 minutes.
- These are real good.