You can use this recipe for cinnamon buns or for regular buns. I cut back the sugar when used for regular buns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix hot water and margarine in a large bowl.
- 2Mix lukewarm water, 1 tsp sugar and yeast in bowl. Let sit until yeast begins to foam.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except 4 cups flour to bowl containing hot water and margarine. Add yeast mix and stir. Add remaining flour until dough is not sticky. (you may need more or less) Use dough attachment on low speed 2 minute Add 2 tbsp oil and coat dough. Cover and let rise.
- 4Bake @ 400 for 12-15 minutes.
- 5***you can substitute some of the flour for whole wheat or multigrain, I usually do 1/2 ww or multi with 1/2 white.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Dough
Serving Size: 1 (1411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3991.2
- Calories from Fat 989
- Total Fat 109.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 4735.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 640.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.3 g
- Sugars 56.4 g
- Protein 103.1 g