Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
From Southern Living -- also goes great with pieces if waffle cone as the "cookies"! Enjoy! This is also great for a Bridal Shower or a Baby Shower! VERY easy to double/triple/quadruple for larger gatherings!
Top Review by Starrynews
Lovely, easy dip! Quick to put together as long as you keep in mind the refrigeration time (almost forgot :D ) It's nice that it is not overly sweet to pair with the cookies and other dipping choices. Thanks for sharing!
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 44.37 ml butter
- 14.79 ml yogurt, plain or 14.79 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml orange zest
- 36.97 ml powdered sugar
- assorted cookie
- assorted berries
- dark chocolate squares
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat first 4 ingredients at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until creamy.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 3 days covered.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with cookies, berries, and dark chocolate squares.