Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tender and just a hint of sweetness.
Make and share this Sweet Dinner Rolls from the Bread Maker recipe from Food.com.
- Place water, milk, egg, 1/3 cup butter, sugar, salt, flour and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Dough/knead and first rise cycle; press start.
- When cycle finishes. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 12 inch circle, spread 1/4 cup softened butter over entire round.
- Cut each circle into 8 wedges. Roll wedges starting at wide end; roll gently but tightly.
- Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Cover with clean kitchen towel and put in a warm place, let rise 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden.