Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and tasty homemade tartar sauce. It's great with my Pan Fried Whiting Fish. I hate bottled, store bought tartar sauce so I came up with this recipe. Pairs great with my Pan Fried Whiting Fish Pan Fried Whiting Fish
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons vidalia onions (finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- In small mixing bowl mix all ingredients.
- Refrigerate, the longer the better, before serving. It can stay fresh in the refrigerator up to 3 - 4 days.