1/1 Photo of Sweet Dill Pickled Okra
Most people love dill picked okra, but my husband loves sweet dill pickled okra, so I spent many hours hunting this recipe last year. It turned out real well, according to the people who have eaten it. I personally don't care for pickled okra, but for those of you who do, this recipe puts a new twist on it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pack washed okra in 6 pint jars.
- 2Divide garlic, celery seed, hot pepper and dill seed between the jars.
- 3Combine salt, sugar, water and vinegar in large saucepan; bring to boiling and pour into jars to within 1/2 inch of top.
- 4Seal jars and place in hot water bath (water to cover jars) for 7 minutes.
- 5Remove to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Dill Pickled Okra
Serving Size: 1 (3928 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9467.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g