Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe off of the back of a can of blueberries. I tried it and it came out sensational.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (more or less according to your preference)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1 (9 inch) fat free pie crusts
- Drain the berries and reserve the syrup from one can.
- In a saucepan, stir the syrup into the combined mixture of the cornstarch and half of the sugar.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in the remaining sugar, berries and lemon juice.
- Poor berry mixture into crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown.