Recipe by Baknpies49
Everyone who tastes this asks for the recipe. It is super easy to put together and just gets better after sitting in the fridge. I now make it with 1/2 fat mayo and it is just as good. You will love it, I promise!
- 1 long seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, Chopped small
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel down the length of the cucumber leaving part of the skin on, so that it looks like it is striped.
- Chop cucumber into whatever size cubes you like.
- Chop red onion a little smalled than cucumber.
- Mix sauce ingredients together. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour over cucumber and onion. Give it a good stir.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours (if you can wait that long).