Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Perfect for Tapas, and dinner parties or for a more substantial meal you can prepare cutlets or chops in the same way.
- 175 g tender lamb fillets
- 5 ml English mustard
- 30 ml light muscovado sugar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to high.
- Slice lamb into 1cm rounds.
- Sprinkle lamb generously with salt and pepper grill on one side until well browned.
- Remove lamb from heat,spread with mustard.
- Sprinkle the sugar evenly over lamb and return to heat.
- Cook 2-3 minutes more until the sugar has melted but lamb is still pink in centre.
- Serve with cocktail sticks.