Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe almost tastes more like a dessert! But I use it frequently as a side dish. The recipe calls for 2-4 tablespoons of sugar. I generally use three, but if you love sugar so much, use four!
- 20 ounces frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 -4 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Stir in corn, sugar, and cornmeal.
- Cover and cook on medium low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Let stand ten minutes before serving.