This stuff is addicting! I got this recipe from a neighbor a few years ago. It is a great munchie that everyone loves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray.
- 3Break pecan halves in half.
- 4Mix together cereal, pretzels, and pecans in the pan.
- 5Melt together butter and brown sugar.
- 6Drizzle brown sugar mixture over cereal mixture.
- 7Mix all together.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- 10Bake an additional 8 minutes.
- 11Continue to stir mixture until completely cool or it will harden into one big mound.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Crispix Mix
Serving Size: 1 (614 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.6
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 302.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature pretzel twists