Recipe by RhondaD4
This stuff is addicting! I got this recipe from a neighbor a few years ago. It is a great munchie that everyone loves.
- 6 cups Crispix cereal
- 1 cup miniature pretzel twists
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter (no margarine)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Break pecan halves in half.
- Mix together cereal, pretzels, and pecans in the pan.
- Melt together butter and brown sugar.
- Drizzle brown sugar mixture over cereal mixture.
- Mix all together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Bake an additional 8 minutes.
- Continue to stir mixture until completely cool or it will harden into one big mound.