1/6 Photos of Sweet, Creamy Coleslaw
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
I never liked coleslaw until I tried my husband's great aunt's. Now I can't get enough of it! Great with BBQ pork sandwiches. You can also use a bag of slaw mix instead of shredding the cabbage and carrots yourself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred cabbage and carrots into a bowl.
- 2Mix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a separate bowl; blending well.
- 3Pour over shredded vegetables and stir to coat.
- 5Amounts of dressing ingredients can be adjusted to suit taste but always use the same amount of vinegar as sugar.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet, Creamy Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.0
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 319.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g