1/1 Photo of Sweet Creamy Baked Rice Pudding
2 hrs 4 mins
This is a fabulous baked rice pudding, it can be doubled and use all full-fat milk if desired. To achieve the best results only use aborio or any short grain white rice, and bake a low temperature oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Butter a baking dish with a lid, large enough to hold the mixture (I use my White Corning ware oval baking dish for this).
- 3Place all the ingredients (except raisins) in a baking dish; mix to combine.
- 4To speed the oven cooking time up, you can bring to a simmer on top of the stove if desired over medium heat.
- 5Cover with a lid and place in the oven to bake for about 2 hours (could take more or less time) stirring a couple of times while cooking.
- 6Add in raisins the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- 7*NOTE* the mixture will thicken even more after cooking.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Creamy Baked Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.1
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 195.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g