1/1 Photo of Sweet Creamy Baked Rice Pudding
2 hrs 4 mins
This is a fabulous baked rice pudding, it can be doubled and use all full-fat milk if desired. To achieve the best results only use aborio or any short grain white rice, and bake a low temperature oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Butter a baking dish with a lid, large enough to hold the mixture (I use my White Corning ware oval baking dish for this).
- 3Place all the ingredients (except raisins) in a baking dish; mix to combine.
- 4To speed the oven cooking time up, you can bring to a simmer on top of the stove if desired over medium heat.
- 5Cover with a lid and place in the oven to bake for about 2 hours (could take more or less time) stirring a couple of times while cooking.
- 6Add in raisins the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- 7*NOTE* the mixture will thicken even more after cooking.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Creamy Baked Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.1
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 195.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g