Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another not-too-sweet breakfast recipe.
Make and share this Sweet Cream Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar; stir until blended.
- In a medium bowl, place the egg yolks, cream, and butter; whisk until well mixed.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the cream mixture; whisk until well mixed and smooth.
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Brush lightly with butter if not nonstick.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, then fold them gently into the batter.
- Cook until waffles are golden, about 5 minutes.
These were really good waffles, just not quite as sweet as I would have liked them to be....but that is just a personal preference. They were very easy to make and were really great with the Saskatoon syrup!!!