Prep 14 mins
Cook 5 mins
a a sweet and creamy cream cheese spread to spread onto crackers. this recipe makes enough spread for about 4 servings, with 2 crackers per serving.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 Ritz crackers
- put 3 tbs of butter or margarine into microwaveable cup and microwave for 20 seconds or until melted.
- put 4 tbs of cream cheese in with butter, mix.
- when cheese and butter are about half way mixed, add 1 tbs of sugar.
- when mixed throughly, add the other tablespoon of sugar and blend throughly.
- chill mixture in freezer for 10 minutes, or chill in refridgerator for an hour (recomended).
- stir with butter knife, then spread evenly onto crackers.