1/2 Photos of Sweet Cream Cheese Noodle Kugel
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe was given to me by my aunt years ago and I have been making it ever since, it was my mother's favorite kugel, it bakes out light and fluffy, you my adjust the sugar amount taste --- cooking time does not include boiling the noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees (set oven rack to middle position).
- 2Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Cook egg noodles in a pot until tender-firm, about 6-7 mins; drain and set aside.
- 4Place sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and salt in a food processor and process until blended, about 20 seconds.
- 5Add the eggs and butter and process until incorporated, about 5 seconds more.
- 6Pour the cream cheese mixture over the noodles in a large bowl then add the raisins and toss all together.
- 7Spread kugel evenly into the prepared pan.
- 8In a small bowl or cup combine 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon then and sprinkle on top.
- 9Bake center oven rack until the top is crisp and the center is firm and risen, and a tester comes out dry when inserted in the middle, about 45-50 minutes.
- 10Cool at least 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Cream Cheese Noodle Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.3
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 205.6 mg
- Sodium 503.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 12.8 g