Recipe by travelgaltina
I haven't made the recipe myself yet, but I had it at Thanskgiving and it was very good. It seems pretty quick and easy to make-a sweet taste to it-to be used with chocolate graham crackers or something similar for dipping. Take the serving size lightly. Figure each person takes about 1tsp of the dip for their cracker-had a bunch left after Thanksgiving with about 30 people in attendance.
Top Review by QueenOf1211
Really yummy! I had to double it though, as this only made a ball about the size of a tennis ball...definitely doesn't serve 50 people! Also, I served with ginger snaps. Very tasty!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- chopped pecans
- chocolate graham cracker sticks (or something similar for dipping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Put the mix onto plastic wrap and put into the refrigerator until slightly stiff.
- Roll into one large ball and coat the outside with the chopped pecans.
- Put on a serving dish surround by chocolate graham crackers for serving.