Recipe by Bonnie G #2
TOH on line posted this recipe and states: "A little tart and a touch sassy, this fun way to fix corn will be a hit. Just a few minutes of pan frying gives it a delightful golden color"
- 4 ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place corn in a stockpot; cover with water.
- Bring to a boil; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, 5 tablespoons oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin, pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Brush 1 tablespoon over each ear of corn.
- •In a large skillet, cook corn in remaining oil over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned, turning occasionally.
- Stir cilantro into remaining cheese mixture; brush over corn.