1/2 Photos of Sweet Corn & Tomato Salad With Fresh Cilantro
This is a delicious and refreshing summer salad. This can be made with canned corn also (I have done this in the off season) with tasty results! Adjust oil and vinegar mixture to your tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook corn in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 5-8 minutes.
- 2Drain; cool to room temperature.
- 3Cut kernels from cobs.
- 4Transfer corn to large bowl.
- 5Add remaining ingredients; toss to blend.
- 6Season salad to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Corn & Tomato Salad With Fresh Cilantro
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g