Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Its a delicate chinese soup which you will get in any restaurant in your city.
- 100 g whole sweet corn
- 100 g sweet corn, grated
- 4 cups clear vegetable stock
- 1 cup milk, boiled
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- Heat the stock in a pan and add the sweet corn kernels.Cover and cook over a medium flame for approximately 10 minutes or till the corn is tender.
- Add the grated corn, milk and simmer for another 5 minutes. Season it with salt, sugar and white pepper powder (with water or milk) Add the cornflour paste and simmer for some more time. Finish with 3/4th cream. Preserve 1/4th for garnishing. serve hot with chilli vinegar, soya sauce and chilli sauce.