Recipe by MyMagicMoo
This was a recipe givin to me by a friend. I am always asked to bring this to Potlucks, Family Get togethers, and Cookouts. Great for a Summertime Dip! Make this the NIGHT BEFORE your event so it can chill Overnight. Serve with Corn Chips
- 2 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 medium red onion
- 10 -12 green onions
- 1 (7 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans sweet whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop all the peppers and onions to about the size of a corn kernel.
- Dice the Water Chestnuts.
- If using the Cilantro chop up very fine.
- Put ALL ingredients into a mixing bowl, mix well by hand.
- This needs Alot of time to chill so Cover and Chill Overnight.