Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This was a recipe givin to me by a friend. I am always asked to bring this to Potlucks, Family Get togethers, and Cookouts. Great for a Summertime Dip! Make this the NIGHT BEFORE your event so it can chill Overnight. Serve with Corn Chips
- Chop all the peppers and onions to about the size of a corn kernel.
- Dice the Water Chestnuts.
- If using the Cilantro chop up very fine.
- Put ALL ingredients into a mixing bowl, mix well by hand.
- This needs Alot of time to chill so Cover and Chill Overnight.