Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
A "must have" at all our family dinners.
- 4 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F Butter 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Blend all ingredients in processor until almost smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared dish.
- Bake pudding until brown and center is just set, about 45 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes; serve.
Very tasty and easy. My only comments was I was expecting a dryer product.. Maybe next time I will spread it out more. Also thinking it may be good with a pinch of cayenne.
This is just delicious and very easy to make. I used 6 ears of fresh cooked corn and substituted half the white sugar for light brown sugar.
I guess mine didn't turn out like the corn pudding I'm use to haveing that is made with cream style corn. This looked and tasted more like sweet scrambled eggs with whole kernel corn casserole. I tried it twice before I reviewed and came up with the same results.