Prep 2 mins
Cook 25 mins
a very simple recipe of sweet corn liked by everyone from kids to grownups.easy to make and good to taste.you can use it in birthday party as a kid loving snacks.
- 100 g sweet corn, carnels
- 1 teaspoon margarine or 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mango powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chat masala
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red chili pepper
- 1⁄2 lemon (juice)
- steam the sweetcorn carnel for about 20-25 minute.
- in a container mix with butter and all other ingredients,.
- squeeze lemon and add salt to taste.
- reheat for 2-3 min on low flame,.
- or microwave for 30 seconds,.
- serve hot in a paper/plastic glass.