Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a yummy dip that you won't be able to stop eating. Sometimes I add some cooked, chopped bacon. Cut down the fat by using low-fat or fat-free varieties of the cheese, sour cream, and miracle whip. Add an extra jalapeno if you like it spicy! Use two cans of sweet corn if you can't find the shoepeg variety.
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 lb colby-monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup white onion, chopped
- Place chopped onion in a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 30 seconds. (This step cuts back on the intense flavor of raw onion - you may skip this step if you prefer).
- Combine all ingredients in medium-sized bowl.
- Serve with fritos or plain ripple potato chips.