Chef #369852's Note:
This is a tasty warm cream chowder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sweat bacon in deep soup pot.
- 2Sauté onion, garlic, thyme just until you see color.
- 3Add potatoes and cover with broth. Cook until overdone.
- 4Puree with immersion blender.
- 5Add corn and cream and simmer while stirring for 5-10 minute.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Garnish with fresh thyme or ground red pepper.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Corn Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (665 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1273.8
- Calories from Fat 784
- Total Fat 87.1 g
- Saturated Fat 49.6 g
- Cholesterol 284.5 mg
- Sodium 3632.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 27.1 g