Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is definately an EASY "comfort dish". I got this recipe from my MIL soon after my husband and I began dating. She got this recipe from one of her many fellow military wives, during their time as a military family (my FIL was in the Air Force). It is quite sweet but has no added sugar! My hubby loves this!!!
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- mix all ingredients together,.
- pour into 9x13 pan (coated with cooking spray)
- bake for 40-50 minutes until golden brown!