Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fresh corn cakes, mouth-wateringly delicious
- 2 -3 cups fresh cut corn kernels (3 large corn cobs)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Put 2 cups of corn, onion, egg, cilantro, flour,salt and pepper into a food processor and process until well blended.
- Place in a large bowl, add remaining corn.
- Heat 1 tbs of oil in a non stick pan on med-hig heat.
- Drop 2 tbsp of corn mixture into pan.
- Cook in groups of three for 1 minute on each side.