Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
these are great easy to do latin corn fritter there great as appetizer or dessert
- 2 -3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoons sugar (all depending how sweet you want it)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon anise seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup cooking oil
- add all igredient (except the oil) Mix well until no lumps and the mixture is thick and creamy. sit aside.
- pour the oil in to a fry pan turn the heat to high temputure once is hot enough turn it to meduim heat.
- use a spoon to pour the mix into circles in the pan, when you see air bubbles forming turn with a spatula let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or until golden brown.
- on a plate put paper towel so they asorb the oil
- Then serve as please.