Prep 50 mins
Cook 35 mins
This awesome treat is this week's winning recipe in the Thursday magazine. It was submitted by Rohini B. Mavani!
- 500 g coconut, grated
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 397 g condensed milk
- 100 g sugar, ground
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon hintz Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 200 g pineapple, chopped
- 2 drops food coloring, your choice
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- Grind the grated coconut.
- Fry it in a little butter on low flame.
- Simulatenously, in another utensil, mix condensed milk, butter and ground sugar on low flame.
- Once it mixes up well, add the flavours, colours and essence according to taste and requirement (mostly 2 drops each).
- Add the ground coconut and milk powder.
- Stir well on low flame.
- Once everything is well mixed, remove from flame.
- Mould in any shape you want, example, a boat or a Santa Claus or fairy (anything!).
- Garnish as desired.
- You could use Smarties, for instance or choc chips, anything, really!
- Enjoy your pineapple-coco-rose sweet cocanic!