Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A fresh and sweet dressing especially delectable with salads that incorporate fruit (pears, apples, etc.) and/or cheese, like feta. Adpated from Dan Kopman, Schlafly Bottleworks.
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves
- 0.25 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml fresh thyme leave
- 0.59 ml fresh rosemary
- 44.37 ml honey
- 24.64 ml granulated sugar
- 24.64 ml orange juice
- 24.64 ml lemon juice
- 24.64 ml lime juice
- 118.29 ml plus 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 177.44 ml plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine basil, oregano, thyme and rosemary; chop coarsely. In a medium bowl, stir together herb mixture, honey, sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, vinegar, salt and pepper until well-combined. Whisk in oil until mixed thoroughly. Remix before using as necessary.