Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A fresh and sweet dressing especially delectable with salads that incorporate fruit (pears, apples, etc.) and/or cheese, like feta. Adpated from Dan Kopman, Schlafly Bottleworks.
- 3 -4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 dash dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 5 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 5 teaspoons orange juice
- 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 5 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine basil, oregano, thyme and rosemary; chop coarsely. In a medium bowl, stir together herb mixture, honey, sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, vinegar, salt and pepper until well-combined. Whisk in oil until mixed thoroughly. Remix before using as necessary.