Recipe by thedixongang
Got this from a friend. The sweet & savory flavors are a nice break from "the same old" chicken.
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a 13x9 baking dish with Pam; place chicken in the dish.
- In medium bowl, mix the juice, sugar, & butter.
- Pour the juice mixture over the chicken.
- Mix Stove Top with melted butter, according to package directions.
- Spoon Stove Top mixture on top of chicken.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until chicken is done.