This recipe makes 2 loaves of the best sweet bread. We eat it for dessert.Or with our morning coffee. Its my father-in-law's favorite. He says it's more cake than bread. Freezes wonderfully for those last-minute guests. Enjoy!
- Beat cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, water and extracts together for 8 minutes.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together; set aside.
- Pam spray loaf pans.
- Pour 2/3 batter into pans equally.
- Pour cinnamon mixture equally over both loaves.
- Using a knife swirl cinnamon through batter.
- Top with remaining batter equally over both.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.