Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great treat for summer desserts. You may use any fruit that is in season, these just happen to be my favorite combination. You can top with a little sweetened whipped cream if you desire.
- 1 cup grapes
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 cup honeydew, cubed
- 3 tangerines, sectioned
- 3 medium nectarines, cut into 1/2 in cubes
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- whisk together cinnamon, honey and orange juice.
- toss fruit together, reserving blueberries and raspberries.
- toss sauce with fruit.
- add blueberries and raspberries last so you don't mush them up.
- let sit in fridge for at least a half an hour for flavors to develop.
This is cinnamony. I made this properly food combined by omitting the melon as per, http://www.momssoapbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/food_combining.jpg. I used green grapes, frozen strawberries, navel oranges for the tangerines and nectarines as that is what I had on hand. Fresh blueberries and raspberries, unpasturised local honey, freshly squeezed orange juice and the cinnamon.