This is another recipe card from Grandma's Kitchen. Super quick and easy to make. Yummy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl and mix well. Stir in vegetable oil. Add buttermilk and stir just until blended.
- 2Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth. Roll dough into a 15 by 8 inch rectangle.
- 3Preheat te oven to 400°F Grease a 9-inch round baking pan lightly.
- 4Spread butter over the dough. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix well. Sprinkle over butter. Roll up rectangle, jelly roll fashion, starting from one long side. Pinch seam to seal.
- 5Cut the roll into 1 1/2-inch slices. Arrange the slices, cut side up, in prepared baking pan. Bake until lightly browned, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Pour milk over the top if desired. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Cinnamon Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.8
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.9 mg
- Sodium 763.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g