1/2 Photos of Sweet Cinnamon Apple Rings
Serve chilled as a side dish or in salads or use hot as garnish around roast turkey, ham or pork roast. These delicious apples will keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash, and peel apples (peeling them is optional).
- 2Cut each apple into 1/2-inch thick rings.
- 3Use an apple corer to remove cores or remove seeds and cores after cutting into rings.
- 4Combine sugar, water, food coloring (if using) and cinnamon sticks in a large skillet.
- 5Stir over moderately low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- 6Cook 10 minutes over medium heat.
- 7Arrange apple rings in syrup.
- 8Cook, basting frequently with syrup in skillet, until apples are tender, about 6 to 10 minutes.
- 9Remove apples from syrup and use as garnish or serve in syrup as a side dish.
- 10Makes 16 apple rings, serving size is two-apple ring.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Cinnamon Apple Rings
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 61.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: