Sweet Chocolate-Toffee Delights
- Melt 4 oz chocolate and butter together and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat; cool five minutes.
- Pour into a large mixing bowl; blend in 2 cups sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, and 4 eggs.
- Add flour and salt; mix well.
- Pour half the batter into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan; spread with filling (For the filling, blend the first four filling ingredients together; fold in toffee bits).
- Pour remaining batter on top; sprinkle with 1 cup toffee bits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean; cool completely.
- Cut into bars.