1/2 Photos of Sweet Chocolate Raspberry Martini
Chocolate covered Raspberry candy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 fluid ounces chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon raspberry preserves
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces vodka
- raspberry preserves (for rim)
- 1/2 ounce grated chocolate
- 1Place rim of chilled glass into rasperry preserves.
- 2Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the chocolate liqueur, raspberry preserves and vodka to the shaker.
- 3Shake briskly to mix and chill.
- 4Strain into the martini glass. Garnish with the chocolate.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Chocolate Raspberry Martini
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: