Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate covered Raspberry candy!!!
Make and share this Sweet Chocolate Raspberry Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 fluid ounces chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon raspberry preserves
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces vodka
- raspberry preserves (for rim)
- 1⁄2 ounce grated chocolate
- Place rim of chilled glass into rasperry preserves.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the chocolate liqueur, raspberry preserves and vodka to the shaker.
- Shake briskly to mix and chill.
- Strain into the martini glass. Garnish with the chocolate.
I made these for Valentine's Day and they were wonderful! As you said, sweet, but very very good. Thank you!