Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
A favorite pie crust recipe!
Top Review by Queen Roachie
This was really good! Made today to hold a no-bake cheesecake with a layer of banana... I had no grahams so had to find an alternative pie crust... Easy to make, and I threw it in the freezer to set up more quickly while I made my filling... My only complaint is that even with greasing the pie plate, this stuck like crazy... Might have been the lemon in my filling, but not sure how to fix it. Thanks for the recipe... I was really craving cheesecake... and the delighted moans still coming from the kitchen, where my husband is finishing his piece, tell me how tasty this crust really is!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2⁄3 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In top of double broiler,combine the chocolate with butter.
- Bring water to boil.
- Reduce to low heat.
- Stir the mixture until chocolate has melted.
- Combine the sugar and hot water.
- Stirring well.
- Add this too chocolate mixture.
- Stir well.
- Add the coconut,combine.
- With pam,spray a 9" pie plate.
- Press mixture into plate,on bottom,and up sides.
- Cover,and refridgerate until firm.