1/2 Photos of Sweet Chilli Sauce
Another recipe from the Weekly Times. I am posting here to make when chilli's are cheap and plentiful. Thought this might interest some-one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop half of the chillies and remove the seeds from the remaining chillies and coarsely chop. (Wash hands after chopping).
- 2Place the chillies, capsicums and salt into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- 3Heat the sesame oil in a medium saucepan, add the chilli mixture and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- 4Stir in sugar and vinegar then bring to the boil.
- 5Reduce the heat to medium and boil gently, uncovered, for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic then boil gently for 8 minutes.
- 6Remove from the heat and stand for 2 minutes. Pour sauce into wide necked bottles and seal immediately.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Chilli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1818.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4700.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 431.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 417.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g