- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 red chilies, finely chopped
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a small pan and cook the onion for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and chillies and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Stir in the orange juice, honey, vinegar and tomato sauce and heat through gently until just begining to bubble. Remove from the heat, cool slightly and serve.