Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is very hot,spicy & sweet. Its great dipping sauce for many dishes,fried rice and so on...
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 6 -9 red chilies
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon blachan (belacan stock granules)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon thick soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- frying oil
- Put tomates,onion & chillies in the blender till smooth & pasty.
- Heat hot oil in the saucepan then pour pasty and cook.
- Add lime,belacan,salt,pepper,sugar & soy sauce then stirring mixture.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring, until mixture has thickened.
- Serve as dipping with fried rice,many dishes & etc.
very nice with cheese and biscuits