Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm posting this recipe here, because I just thought of it, and thought a good place to write it out and keep it was on zaar!
- 1 kg pork spareribs or 1 kg pork loin chop
- sweet chili sauce
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander or 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 chopped red chili pepper (optional)
- salt and black pepper
- Grill ribs or chops, brush with sweet chilli sauce, until cooked. While ribs are cooking prepare the corriander yogurt.
- Combine 1 cup plain yogurt, 1/4 cup chopped corriander/cilantro, 1 chopped red chilli (optional), 1/4 cup chopped onion.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1/4 cup orange juice.
- Serve ribs with the corriander yohurt drizzled over.
- There will be a lot of corriander yogurt left over for you to use with something else.
- I hope you enjoy. Let me know what you thought of my recipe, as I haven't tried it yet!