I created this recipe my self, the only other place you will find this unique recipe is at my website : http://makesushi.org , here i will provide a brief over view of the recipe if you require more detail i suggest you visit my site , thanks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
sweet chilli salmon (skin)
- salmon skin, leave 1 cm of flesh attached
- 118.29 ml sweet chili sauce
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 1Start by making the salmon skin.
- 2place in hot none stick pan skin side down. till crispy.
- 3break up in to small bits.
- 4add sweet chilli sauce.
- 5after 5 min add sesame oil mix and leave to rest.
- 6rolling the sushi roll:.
- 7place the rice on the dull side of the nori sheet (which is on the sushi rolling mat), spreading it out softly over 2/3´s of the sheet.
- 8cover rice with cling film and slip over the nori sheet and the cling film making shore the empty 1/3 is facing away from you.
- 9place the sweet chilli salmon skin and the paprika slices on the empty side of the nori sheet.
- 10start rolling , if you need help with http://makesushi.org/latest-work/basic-sushi-rolling.
- 11once rolled cut the avocado in to 2 then peel the skin off and slice in to (1 mm) thick slices (keeping the 1/2 avocado in one piece) then spread out the avocado in our hand to the same length as the sushi roll. apply some mayo to glue the avocado on.
- 12cut the roll and place some flying fish eggs on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Chilli Glazed Salmon Skin Sushi Roll
Serving Size: 1 (515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1183.6
- Calories from Fat 440
- Total Fat 48.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 131.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 171.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce
flying fish eggs