Recipe by makesushi.org
I created this recipe my self, the only other place you will find this unique recipe is at my website : http://makesushi.org , here i will provide a brief over view of the recipe if you require more detail i suggest you visit my site , thanks
sweet chilli salmon (skin)
- salmon skin, leave 1 cm of flesh attached
- 118.29 ml sweet chili sauce
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 1 sheet nori
- 236.59 ml sushi rice (cooked)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 paprika
- 14.79 ml flying fish eggs (decoration)
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by making the salmon skin.
- place in hot none stick pan skin side down. till crispy.
- break up in to small bits.
- add sweet chilli sauce.
- after 5 min add sesame oil mix and leave to rest.
- rolling the sushi roll:.
- place the rice on the dull side of the nori sheet (which is on the sushi rolling mat), spreading it out softly over 2/3´s of the sheet.
- cover rice with cling film and slip over the nori sheet and the cling film making shore the empty 1/3 is facing away from you.
- place the sweet chilli salmon skin and the paprika slices on the empty side of the nori sheet.
- start rolling , if you need help with http://makesushi.org/latest-work/basic-sushi-rolling.
- once rolled cut the avocado in to 2 then peel the skin off and slice in to (1 mm) thick slices (keeping the 1/2 avocado in one piece) then spread out the avocado in our hand to the same length as the sushi roll. apply some mayo to glue the avocado on.
- cut the roll and place some flying fish eggs on top.