- 100 g frozen cooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups mixed vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Water, Soy Sauce, Sweet Chili Sauce, Honey, Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Flour in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan, cook veges until crisp, then removed from pan.
- Heat Shrimp/Prawns in pan until heated thou.
- Combine vegetables and shrimps in pan and make a well in center.
- Add sauce to pan and cook until it starts to thicken.
- Toss it all together and serve on warm a plate.