1/2 Photos of Sweet Chilli Fish Parcels
I love doing food as parcels as I feel it really locks in the flavours and this one looked inviting in Recipes+ DIY - use salmon instead of white fish (which would be my preference)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 bunch bok choy (400 grams baby quartered lengthwise)
- 1 carrot (small cut into matchsticks)
- 1/2 capsicum (red medium thinly sliced)
- 4 (150 g) fish fillets (firm white)
- 1 1/4 cups jasmine rice (or long grain white)
- 270 ml coconut milk
- coriander (sprigs to serve)
- 1Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan forced).
- 2Tear off 4 pieces of foil about 40cm long and place on a flat work surface and top each piece with a piece of baking paper.
- 3Combine chilli sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil in a small jug.
- 4At centre of each piece of paper, place a quarter of the bok choy, carrot and capsicum and top with the fish and then drizzle with sauce mixture and then top with the ginger and fold to make a parcel.
- 5Place seam side down on a baking tray and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked (fish will flake when tested with a fork).
- 6Place rice in a medium saucepan and wash under cold water until water runs clear and drain.
- 7Add coconut milk and 1 1/2 cups of water and cover with a titght fitting lid and bring to the boil, reduce hat and cook rice for 10 to 12 minutes or until liquid is alsmost absorbed.
- 8Remove rice from the heat and stand for 5 minutes (DO NOT lift lid).
- 9Fluff with a fork to separate grains.
- 10Remove fish from parcels and serve with rice and top with coriander.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Chilli Fish Parcels
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.3
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 523.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 43.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce