Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
An Awesome quick and easy family meal-anytime-anywhere! CAN ALSO BE EATEN AS A SNACK! Serves 1 as a snack
- 1 Heat oil in small sized frypan.
- 2 Place chicken in frying pan when ready, let it simmer for a little while before adding sweet chilli sauce-as much or as little as you like.
- 3 Heat burrito as instructed on bach of the packet.
- 4 Slice tomato, shred/chop lettuce.
- 5 Put burrito flat on plate- layer with tomato lettuce followed by cooked chicken topped with cheese and extra sweet chilli sauce.
- 6 Roll up however you wish and enjoy!
I wasn't too keen on the chile sauce, so next time I make this I think I'll use 1/2 chili sauce and 1/2 tomato sauce or salsa. It was good and definitely easy to make. I had it for lunch and it was just enough to be filling. Thank you for this easy recipe. Lee