Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy supper for weeknights when you don't have much time!
- 3 -4 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, skin on
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Make the glaze by mixing together the chilli sauce, honey and oil.
- Use a sharp knife to make 3-4 slits across the skin side of the chicken breast.
- Season with salt and pepper, then lift the skin on each breast and tuck under the crushed garlic.
- Dip the underside of each breast in the glaze until evenly coated.
- Reserve the rest of the glaze for later.
- Put the chicken under a pre-heated grill, glazed side up, and cook for 8 minutes until golden and sticky.
- Turn the breasts over, brush with the rest of the glaze and cook for another 6-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately with wedges of lime.
I've made this over and over and I love it every time! Great recipe!